Saturday, May 03, 2008

What is your passion in life? Do you HAVE a passion? 5, 10, 20 years down the road, if people were to say, "Sariqd's (or insert your name) passion in life is (fill in the blank)." - what would it be?



Just something to think about...

10 comments:

Packer Family said...

Children

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

My hubby and my children.

HiHoRosie said...

Your Mom used to ask that question and it made me pause. Outside of my own family I struggle with what I'm passionate about. I am passionate about happiness...and laughter. :) I'm all about being happy and wanting everyone around me to be happy too.

Miss Fatty McButterpants said...

my family. Tyler, Mandy, Mack-they are my everything! What the heck will I do when they are grown? Hmm...good question Sari! I'll have to find something else one of these days..

Her Royal Highness said...

Uh, is it okay to say that my family is not my passion? At least not right now. I'm hoping it will change to that, but that's not it.
it's a good question. I'll have to ponder it and get back to you...

yardsnacker said...

Life.

Julie@My5monkeys said...

I love to write but can't do it as much now but right now my focus is my kids but its not my passion.

Ice Cream said...

Weird, random stuff. That is the best way to describe my passion. I don't get to enjoy that passion too often these days unless I put a lot of effort into it.

Tausha said...

ok-you really know how to make someone think. Way to go! I have a couple of questions
1. How do you pronounce your name? I know that we found each other on e-mail,but I would like to know how I pronounce your name.

My passion-like many of your comments I love my family but they are not my passion.
I love-My PASSIOn is making things around me more beautiful. I love to decorate, craft, anything that allows me to express myself through some form of art. I love what I do! Going into someones house and making it a "home" just by adding a few extra touches. What a thrill I get when they call me (they have already told me that they love it) that the room that we re-decorated is helping their family spend more time rogether. I always find it amazing that moving furniture around and adding a lamp and some pillows can completely change a space. long story short-My passion-is making spaces more beautiful, in turn making people happy! Does this make sense? hope so!

Ally said...

I have a passion for knowledge, for reading, for learning. About everything.

I've also always wanted to write something - a book, a memoir, a family history.... Something. I guess that's why I blog.

I also have a passion for improving on how my parents did things. This, I may be to a fault. But I just really want my children to have a mother who's plugged in and in it for the long haul - in it with her mind, heart, and spirit. Which my parents seemed to lack (at least in my perception).

Good question!!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller