- still check on my blog although I haven't been updating it on a daily basis.
- leave comments. I truly treasure your insights & perspectives.
- have sent me cards, emails & cookies.
- have prayed for me and my family.
- recognized my need of having something to laugh about.
- let me read their blogs and keep me on their blog rolls although I haven't been good about leaving comments.
- distracted me with mundane activities. Just for a chance to not "THINK" for a bit.
I'm sorry I haven't been "active." Although, I think most of you understand how it is... when you've been dealt a pretty crummy hand and you find that all of your energy is being spent on surviving and keeping your family intact. Thanks for your compassion, understanding and your humour that allows me to smile & breathe. Those things have helped me and continue to help me... I KNEW there was a reason I was supposed to start blogging! ;-)
PS - These roses were given to my Boo on her "Petit Finale" ballet recital from her Auntie Stephie & Cousin Mandy. I thought the picture was pretty so... I'm using it for this post. Well hey! I'm the photographer, so I do have some rights to use it as I see fit! lol!!!

8 comments:
I'm sorry that you're having a hard time... the flowers are beautiful though :)
And hey... I'm gonna keep coming around! I enjoy your blog! And it's okay if you don't make it to my blog... life is crazy and it should NOT revolve around blogging. This is actually a concept that I struggle with, but I'm getting there!!
I just love you!!! I am so glad you are my friend. I am sorry life is hard right now. I understand hard. Hubby is looking for a new job. Just remember we are here for you. You always have friends, even if on-line. Heaven forbid the Internet crashes.:O) Love you hon, and happy, sunny thoughts your way.
I am with melissa. I love coming on over here. I am so sorry that you are struggling. I am with you when there is a reason for blogging. When i was going through some really tough times, my blogging friends helped more that could say.
I have something that just might cheer you up! i am hosting a swap and I would love for you to come on over a be a part of it. it is nothing elaborate, simple, fun swap. Us moms all deserve to do this. Fun mail, how can that not pick your day up! Hop on over and let me know if you want to do it! Know that you are not alone is this world. Never alone
So I take it you got my card? But I didn't send cookies. Hmm - should'a done that. Glad someone else covered it!
Post when you can - I still come around! I'm so happy to see you post on my blog, too! :)
Beautiful flowers!
so-i am thrilled that you want to be a part of my swap! Since I have never done this before, I was hoping that you could give me some details on how to do it. If you don't mind, i would appreciate your wisdom!!
Hope today is looking bright! I look forward to talking to you!
your still my friend even though you are posting so much and glad that my mundane stuff makes you not think.:)
Mwah! Hugs to you Fluffy!
PS - Flowers are gorgeous!
How was the recital? The roses are lovely and should be used here. =)
Now I'm wishing I were one of those cool friends that sends cards and brings over cookies. *sigh* But I'll babysit for you anyday!!!
Post a Comment