*Please note: These questions are rhetorical. Don't feel you HAVE to answer. Personally, I'm at a stage in my life where I'm reassessing where I'm at. The questions are to help me figure something out.*
If you reach the age of 95 and continue to live your life and order your time the way you are right now, what regrets do you think you will have? (tip: complete the statement “I wish I had…”) Do not include things from the past—only things you will regret if you continue your exact present path.
7 comments:
I wish I would have been braver in building friendships.
It is so hard to trust people these days. It seems like no one really needs a best friend, but I would like to have one, or even some. I just need to be bolder about asking people to be the kind of friend I need, and be better at being the kind of friend I should be.
Other than that I think I could be happy just ding what I'm doing. I'm pretty easy to please though. =)
I wish I had learned to drive. I keep putting it off because I'm scared.
I wish I had lived closer to family.
Very good question Sara! Makes me think!
I wish I had travelled more.
I wish I got involved more with my friends and family and my surroundings instead of being so self-absorbed sometimes!
I wish I had saved more so that I wouldn't be a financial burden to my children. I don't know if that answer counts - but it's what I will wish when I'm 95...
I don't want to write anyting down. The comments are so good-I think that these people might look at what they wrote and maybe change it.
I wish I would have been more -daring in doing all things. Whether it is doing someting scary like jumping out of a plane or trying to get up again-when i water ski!
How about more daring in service, stepping out of my little box. More daring in doing the things that my husbands loved and I don't-aka Fishing-touching the hooks and the fish! More daring with how I look at myself-daring in thinking that I am ok-I am a good mom, I am a good wife and I like what I see when I look in the mirror. More daring in looking at my life and liking what I see. Sorry-didn't know I was going to go this personal-hope you don't mind! Hope this helps you answer some of your questions.
I wish I had been bolder and more willing to take chances on things and more importantly, on people.
Post a Comment