Tuesday, June 03, 2008

This photo was taken by Opal Blue. Sorry - I don't have a link for her... I just wanted to post a colorful picture to make me happy. Happy inspite of the shower flooding the kitchen right below. Happy inspite of using up a gazillion towels to mop up the mess for the third time. Happy inspite of it "raining" on my new microwave, toaster & KitchenAid. Happy inspite of the mold we discovered inside the kitchen cupboard which made us think there's been a problem for awhile. Happy inspite of ..... oh dagnabbitrabbit. It's flooding again.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry! But, that is a great picture... :S

HiHoRosie said...

What happened in your kitchen??? Hope whatever is fixed now? Good grief!

Ice Cream said...

Yikes! Need any help?

We have major mold issues in our place but luckily no flooding yet.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller