Friday, June 06, 2008

We're out of comission for now. Our kitchen is totally torn apart, walls ripped out, fans going to dry up the water, blah blah blah blah.... SO - we're looking for a place to live for the next 2-3 weeks. I'm cranky, tired & feeling displaced. It will be a good thing for YOU GUYS that I'm not going to be blogging right now... lol!

Have a great week, peeps! Write funny/interesting blogs so I can have something to read during the odd hours of the night when I can borrow my in-laws computer. :)

10 comments:

Tausha said...

that sucks! So sorry for you
1 for the water
2 for living with the inlaws

I will think up some funny stuff for your enjoyment or at least post some blogs to check out that are funny if mine arent. Yea, it will probably be the latter.

Packer Family said...

That's no fun! If you need anything!!!! Let me know. You can bring over the kids anytime!!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I'm so sorry. I wish there were something I could do. I will try to write funny blogs. If you want you can check out my family blog. There is a link to it on my blog.

Julie@My5monkeys said...

good luck with it. I'll keep mine interesting for you.

Megan said...

That sucks - I am sorry. Hopefully you will still be able to get your mail while you are gone. The package should be there sometime next week for sure. It isn't much, but at least it's something positive to look forward to...right?! Good luck with everything.

Ice Cream said...

When you need to get away from it all, stop on over here. I could always use the company.

HiHoRosie said...

Hey Fluf - did you find your phone yet? I left you a message yesterday. Anyway, hang in there! We love you and hope everything turns out a-okay soon.

Lisa Merkley said...

Yup...that stinks! And, we can change next weekend if you guys aren't up for it yet!!

Melissa said...

Crazy craziness! I will try to be creative and funny just for you... no pressure, eh? :)

Ally said...

Oh sheesh! I'm so sorry this happened to you!

I can't even think of anything to say - I know I would be a basket-case if something like that happened to me. :-(

I hope things are repaired and back to 'normal' as soon as possible!

Hang in there....

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller