I'm going out on a limb here..... (wocka wocka)
I was chatting with my friend today, *hola gringa!* and I was telling her how funny it was that I have about 20 people who have sent me emails giving me their particulars so they can participate in the Favorite Things 2008 Swap! BUT - just a few of them have commented on the post itself and nobody has advertised it on their blogs! So uh... are there people not participating because they don't see many comments on the post? Or is my circle of blogging friends kind of small?
SO - I'm not telling you what to do... but wouldn't it be so cool if you advertised this swap so we can get a wide range of people participating?

4 comments:
Oh, I didn't know I was supposed to advertise on my blog, but I will. The more peeps the merrier I say. Yay for fun stuff!!!:O)
I posted all the info and things on my blog so I hope my friends will come and play too.:O)
I'll do it.
Like Tiffany, I didn't know! AAK!
I'll post about it today!
Post a Comment