It's Danny! And Sandy! Wait... Danny's hair color needs to be brown and Sandy's needs to be blonde.... Oh, and the age thing is a little off-kilter. Hm.
In any case, don't you just love my little greaser & bobby-soxer?
(Btw - I made that poodle skirt. Such a proud mommy moment...)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone! :)

11 comments:
I love it! Well done you!!!
Happy halloween! Hope your little ones had a great time!
Oh they are precious!!! That skirt is darling! WTG!
They look adorable!
She looks so much like you it's crazy... at least I think so.
I love it!! They look fantastic :) I'm hoping that one day my little girl will want a poodle skirt! I would love to make one...
Awesome costumes. :-)
They're so cute. And good job on the skirt.
Your kids are so cute!!, and the skirt is awesome. did you use a pattern?
They are absolutely adorable Sara!! And congratulations on the domestic rad skills!!!!
Oh my GOSH! They both look soooo growen up and adorable! I could EAT THEM!!!!
Miss you guys bunches.
Bravo, Sara! Those are the cutest costumes I've seen. Oh, the pride that must be spilling over in your heart...
Thanks for the comment! =D That's so cute what your son did! Wow you get a lot of comments! Lucky! And your kids look so cute for Halloween! That is such a cute idea! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment