Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Polls, polls and MORE polls!

Good grief.

Every day, we're getting calls for political polls & radio surveys.

We sure are popular!

Don't like it.

Actually, I don't mind the political ones because I feel those are important to be involved with... to a certain extent. It's the mindless radio surveys that get me. "Do you listen to music for more than 30 minutes a day? Yes? Press 1. No? Press 2. Do you feel Seattle would benefit from more music stations? Yes? Press 1. No? Press 2. Do you feel Seattle would benefit from more TALK radio?" Blah blah blah.

This is a lame post. Ah well. It's all I've got for now.

4 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

I so agree about the political calls too. I hate surverys now and I used to do them all the time.

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I have caller ID. Do you? I just don't answer unless I recognize the #.:)

Lisa said...

I like some of the radio/tv polls, because I want better programming out there (although the upshot to bad programming on TV is that I don't watch much anymore! :-D)

I do the political polls for the same reason, although I got a push poll for a local candidate a while back and that made me mad. They said really awful stuff about my candidate trying to sway my vote, but since I've done my homework it didn't affect me.

Her Royal Highness said...

Really? You get calls for polls about radio and tv? Huh. I haven't even gotten a political one yet. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Maybe it's because you live in a more populated area. No one cares about us here "stick dwellers".

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller