Monday, November 24, 2008

After much fervent praying, crossed fingers, and muttered whisperings.... all it was, was a dead battery. Go figure. Turns out that the batch of batteries I had were completely defective. I was given a whole new box of batteries which is 6 packages of 8 batteries for FREE! Suh-WEET!

I'm giving thanks upon thanks for this particular blessing.

:)

Especially as I don't feel so naked anymore.

4 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

yeah...doing the happy dance for you,

Her Royal Highness said...

Mr. fantastic had defective batteries for his FM system at school. That just sucks!

But what a wonderful fix and blessing for you! I have come to think more about how Heavenly Father answers prayers and how, really, science has nothing to do with it. It's all in His hands. It could've been a defective part for you, but He has the power to organize the intelligences to make the fix something different. You are so blessed!!!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad that's all it was! Congratulations!

Rozemary said...

YAy!
I'm glad it was an easy-FREE- fix!
You are such a doll. I want you to hear everything, and not feel naked!!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller