I can't help but laugh when I look at this picture. At the same time, I get a little frustrated too. I'm pretty sure this is what was running through his head at the moment...
"Life is so HARD! I have to go take a potty-break? Doesn't mom know that I took one 5 hours ago? I've got things to DO! I've got places to go! People to see! I have no time for this potty business! I wanna see what Boo is doing. She's playing, why doesn't she have to take a potty-break? Why is mom always on me for it? I don't WANNA GO POTTY!"
He got mad at me for snapping his picture but hey, that's what a parent & a camera are for!

5 comments:
LOL!!! Love that pic!! And of course those curls every time I see them.
I agree with him. Potty breaks are not fair. What's up with interrupting all the fun play time?
And I love his curls, too!
LOL! Too sweet!
That picture captures it all. Love the quote. Thats how my daughter feels about potty time too. She cant be bothered by pooping.. shes "too busy". love it!
Oh, how I miss seeing those angelic curls in church each Sunday.
Post a Comment