Monday, January 04, 2010

This is a hard day.
I have so many blessings.
Yet...
I feel myself slipping down into a pool of depression.
Is it from being sleep-deprived?
Pregnancy-related, perhaps?
The rain?
All I know is...
That I'm very sad.
Not a good way for 2010 to begin.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
Meanwhile...
This is a hard day.

4 comments:

Steph said...

It's the month. January is depressing. I'm sorry you're feeling so blue!

Her Royal Highness said...

I hear that because of all the gloomy weather in Seattle that people tend to be more depressed. You should move this way. It's sunnier a lot more. :D
Just trying to bring that beautiful smile back out, not minimize your feelings.
Being sad sucks. I wish I were there to help you out!

Charlotte said...

Pregnancy hormones always make me depressed if that makes you feel any better! And, like the previous two comments pointed out, the weather probably isn't helping either. Hope you feel back to your cheery self soon!

Abbey said...

My week felt exactly like you described yours last week at the very same time. I even cried while I was driving last week. I never cry from feeling sad and I didn't know why! I wondered if it was the cold dreary depressing month of January. We should have cheered each other up. But you just did with your latest post. My heart felt a little burst. Thank you.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller