Monday, January 04, 2010

It's getting better.
I'm working on climbing out of my depression.
I turned on upbeat music.
Danced with my son.
Did some menial chores.
Looked at beautiful pictures.
Hugged my daughter.
Thought about my unborn child.
And smiled.
It's getting better.

6 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

Hugs...I sorta understand how you feel. Glad that it got better.

Her Royal Highness said...

I'm glad you're getting out of there. That picture is so beautiful and symbolic. Love it! And love you!
Keep up the happy thoughts!!!

Tom and Juli said...

I love that picture!! I find that small things like that help lift me up too.

Ice Cream said...

I've been battling depression ever since having my 4th and I know how awful it is. I'm so proud of you for doing positive things to pull yourself out of it. That is the key to survival. Keep it up.

Tilton Bunch said...

Wow, I can so relate to your feelings. Awesome blog. Just a note from a fellow CafeMom- LDS Mama!

HiHoRosie said...

I love you Fluf!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller