I'm making a quilt. For my baby that is on his way in a month. Like the fabrics? I think it's just perfect for my wee Indian baby! :)
Here is the easy pattern ***SimpleStrips which I found at Stitchin Post*** I'm going to sort of follow the pattern with some modifications. Such as using the above posted fabric and not quite so many different strips. Simply because I've only got 3 fabrics to use and this quilt looks like it has way more variety than that. I'll post pictures as I go along...
Btw - Here are a few fabric shops I like to look at online... and drool on my keyboard over.
The Fabric Bar
Fresh Squeezed Fabrics
Whipstitch
Here we go!!!
Btw - blogger is being stupid with editing again. PAH!

5 comments:
Ooooh, I'm excited to see how it's going to turn out! I'm feeling like sewing would be a good thing to do this weekend!
Too cute!!!!! :)
I love the fabrics! How cute! And hey, wouldn't it be cool if bambino was born on your birthday...or on leap day?
I'm not going to click on the link for the fabric... because it will make me spend money. Fabric always makes me spend money :)
Love the pieces that you have picked out! Can't wait to see how it turns out.
beautiful pieces of fabric. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Post a Comment