Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm crabby. I want to make some blankets for some babies that are due this fall and I've been browsing fabrics. I know I've griped about this before but $8.99 per yard is TOO MUCH!

GAR!

Why can't I just find cute & adorable fabrics for under... $4.00 a yard?

HMPH.

Anybody wanna do a fabric swap?

4 comments:

Steph said...

I've got a little bit of fabric that I don't need. I don't know if it's even useful for your kind of project. I don't know much about types of fabric or sewing or quilting. Which is basically why I'm finally letting this fabric find a new home - I admit it - I'm never going to do anything with it.

sariqd said...

Stephanie - It takes a STRONG woman to be able to let go of fabric!!! :)

Steph said...

Or an incompetent one... Either way.

Aubrey said...

Hey. I saw your comment on piece n quilt about mitered corners. Try this girls' tutorial. It made a bit more sense to me.
http://every-day-mom.blogspot.com/2009/10/self-binding-receiving-blanket.html

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller