Friday, June 04, 2010

I'm really missing my Mom today. I was going through my old emails and found several exchanges between the two of us. She was always so perky in them... and I miss that. I also miss her telling me of the music she's been listening too... Did I ever tell you she had a thing for tenors?


If your Mom is still alive and still around, go tell her you love her.

4 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

I'm glad you could find those. That's special. I still have my dad's email address in my address book.

Rosanna said...

I love you sara! Thanks for your honesty and the great reminder. There is definitely something special about a mom.

...just think of all the great memories your kids are developing about you! I wonder what they love about you? Maybe they love your perky attitude too!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

thanks Sara! I don't know where I would be without my mom. Maybe having had to rough it out in a smokey house-see my blog. Moms are special. Love you!

HiHoRosie said...

You know, I miss your mom a lot too. I know it's not the same but she was truly something special and will always be dear to my heart.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller