Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Love finally being pregnant.
Hate sneezing, coughing or laughing that make me pee. (Keeping it real, folks! And I swear I'm doing my Kegals!)
Love losing weight due to being pregnant.
Hate that now I'm starting to show, people can't quite tell if I'm just getting fat again or if I'm pregnant.
Love having a husband who will get me anything that I'm craving.
Hate that if I don't eat, I start to cry.
Love how my hair doesn't fall out.
Hate that it's frizzy, frizzy, frizzy.
Love knowing that there's a sweet baby inside me.
Hate the heartburn from the squished up insides.
Love thinking of names.
Hate realizing there are 10 new babies with the same name, making us go back to the drawing board.
Love talking with other moms who are excited for me and share their experiences.
Hate that I have yet to meet another 39yo woman who is experiencing pregnancy for the first time. I feel a little alone in this.
Love it all... regardless. :)

5 comments:

clybbert said...

Amen to hating heartburn. I haven't had it too bad with this pregnancy. For me it gets a little bit worse the further along I get. Your hair doesn't fall out? I swear I have lost half my hair!

Steph said...

LOVE your list!

Kate said...

Great list! Hey, Rob Noll and his wife are going through it for the first time! They're due in November.

Don't worry about other people 'taking' your name. Give the name you love anyway!

Lisa Merkley said...

LOVE you!

HATE the heartburn with you. :( I promise it gets better the moment the baby comes out. At least it did for me.

Her Royal Highness said...

Ah - great list! So glad you ended with a LOVE... sometimes it's so easy to be negative when we're uncomfortable.
Love you!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller