Monday, October 05, 2009

READ: komo "FTC: Bloggers must disclose payments for reviews."

Not that I get freebies or things to review for other companies but a lot of my friends do. Just HOW are they going to enforce this? Also, a lot of the blogs I read are fellow mommy bloggers so to pay a fine of upwards to $11,000 is going to hit HARD.

2 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

I know about this and I say where I got my stuff and that I whether I get something for free like the circus..I think it also might the bloggers with more readers but I do say or list that I got something free. I think those bloggers who are sponspered by corporations or go to conferences.Just my thoughts.
Julie

Her Royal Highness said...

What? I don't get it. I'm obviously missing something.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller