Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another Craigslist Freebie!

Church Pews
Reply to: mailto:sale-596698573@craigslist.org?subject=Church%20PewsDate: 2008-03-05, 2:08PM PST


Nice grained wood. 11 pews that are 13 feet wide. Pews available 5/9 Call Jeff


5 comments:

Melissa said...

I would go get one! That would be so fun to have... where are you at? ;)

Ice Cream said...

I love craigslist! It would be so cool to have a big wall to set this against.

yardsnacker said...

Hahahah, maybe I should get those for Pepe Le Pew? ;)

Molly said...

Hi Sarah, I haven't talked to you in a while so I hope you get this comment and look me up. I miss you! Hope all is going well with you guys!

Her Royal Highness said...

I want one! I could TOTALLY use it in my dining room for a bench for the munchkins! Ha!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller