Monday, March 24, 2008

Well.... I guess apples have needs too!

4 comments:

yardsnacker said...

Oh that reminds me of those eggs we had to carry around in Jr. High. Remember my baby egg with the rainbow mohawk and 3-d glasses? Yea I lost it behind a tall counter in band. It's probably still there.

HiHoRosie said...

Interesting! Good thing the apple cozy is white instead of red - someone might get tricked into eating it!

Ally said...

So cute and funny. :) My sister is a knitter - she would get a kick out of this. I'll have to send her over for a peek.

Melissa said...

Who knew that apples got cold? And here I am storing them in the FRIDGE! Makes me sound a tad sadistic, don't you think?

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller