Gah! I went to the store with Little Man in tow. We rush through picking up the odd items for dinner for the next few days. We get up to the check-out line and I unload the cart and then felt my pocket for my wallet.... My face turns bright red and I say to the checker, "PLEASE go slow (with the lady ahead of me) because I forgot my wallet!" He nods and I RACE out to the van with Little Man on my hip. Of course, today is the day where I park in the furthest corner of the lot. Of course, my son weighs about 100 pounds when I'm running. Of course, when I get back to the check-out line, I'm all huffing & puffing. Of course, the checker asks me, "So - how YOU doing?" Good grief.
Thank goodness that's all over.
2 comments:
Oh man, I can't help but laugh! :D But, what a pain!!
Sorry. :S
I've done that way more times than I care to remember =)
Post a Comment