Friday, March 14, 2008

I know it may seem hard to believe but I'm not much of an ice-cream eater. Don't get me wrong, I love ice-cream. I just don't... eat it very often. If we buy ice-cream, it'll typically get freezer burn before we think to eat more.

Having said that, after looking at a friend's blog recently (and she knows who she is!) about the ice-creams her husband bought her, I developed a craving. Specifically, a Ben & Jerry's craving. So - I sent Hero out and he came home with 2 containers. Phish Food & Fudge Brownie.



Guess which one I chose. And hint? I had to sit through a long movie...

(btw... like my "artistic" touch? The daffodils? hahahha!)

4 comments:

Molly said...

I know you sarah Jed's sister. LOL But I still wanted to say hi. Does Staci have a blog?

yardsnacker said...

FISHFOOD! Hihorosie's FAV! Hey you need to pick out an old movie and come over and watch it soon! Ya hear? I miss you girlie!

xo

HiHoRosie said...

LOL! Those are two very good ice creams and yes, I'd chose Fishfood...or is it Phish Food? Anyway, just checking out your blog digs. :) Love ya!

Ice Cream said...

Ha ha ha. I'm so glad I can inspire you to eat more frozen goodness. =)

P.S. I'm sorry the dinner plans fell through. We really need to get together soon.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller