WANTED: A housekeeper who is upbeat & not patronizing (in other words, not make me feel like I have to clean up before she can clean up.) Not make snide comments such as, "Have you SEEN this woman's pantry?" or "Cobwebs are only decoration when it's Halloween." She must be quick and efficient. Also, patient with the constant rearranging of items in the house. (That would be - toys & shoes everywhere.) Be willing to vacuum behind the fridge once in awhile and squeegee the windows. Last, but definitely not least, work for free.
Please call 1-800-FRZLDMOM
3 comments:
Hey, I need me one of those over here too! LOL :D
when you find her, see if she has a sister, who also works for free. thanks for all the sweet words that you said. i know that we dont' know each other, but your kindess truly means so much! Thanks again, I feel as if i have found a friend.
Good luck with your search! Let me know how it all turns out!! :)
Post a Comment