Merriam-Webster dictionary:
Epiphany
3 a (1): a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure b: a revealing scene or moment
Have you ever had an epiphany? An instance where suddenly, you fully comprehend a certain factor in your life? Can you remember, even, those defining moments in your life? Can you recall how those moments affected your perspective on things? How perhaps they've changed your behaviors?
More on this later....
2 comments:
Wow lalallalalalala! It's amazing that you wrote that word epiphany because that's a subcategory on my blog, one I have posted little on, but today I did. You made me just have a synchronicity!
love ya!
xoxo
Sam
Oh yeah, I'm big on epiphanies. Funny, I've had so many while going to the bathroom (only time I get alone these days) that I call them Epiphanies on the Potty. For some reason when I share these with my husaband he doesn't tend to take them as seriously. Maybe I should just stop telling him where I am when I have them =)
Post a Comment