In every relationship (or so my mother told me), you go through 3 phases.
Love
Hate
Friendship
I'm finding that to be the case with google-reader. I LOVED having subscriptions to my friends' blogs and just being in ONE place to read the most recent posts. I LOVED not having to go to Favorites, scroll down and click through each blog. So - hey, it's GREAT to be able to shoot through all of the blogs in one place.
However...
Singing to the tune of, "I'm a Pepper."
I'm a lurker.You're a lurker.Everybody be a lurker. Be a lurker...
While I think lurking is MUCH better than being a stalker, (at least, in the cyberworld - it LOOKS safer.) I'm realizing that I'm not commenting on y'alls posts! I get my "fix" in and then I'm done. Off to go be productive in the real world. That's why I'm not liking google-reader right now.
I am so sorry that I haven't taken the time lately to say something. I can't and won't promise that I'll say something EVERY time you post because that's not realistic. However, I'll make more of an effort.
And? If you're lurking here - (and you're welcome to) please know that you CAN leave an anonymous comment every now and then... just a small, wee hint. ;-)
2 comments:
I'll probably have the same prob soon as I just signed up on Bloglines (had issues with Google Reader so not using that)! Something for me to be aware of too.
Yea I did bloglines. Hmm. Interesting! :D :D :D
Post a Comment