Thursday, February 21, 2008

As a Birthday Present to ME tomorrow, Friday, I am taking the day off from blogging. I know that sounds odd because... y'all know how much I love blogging! lol! But seriously folks, I am going to spend my special day doing happy things. By myself, with my Hero and with my kids. It has been so beautiful lately and I feel happier than I have for awhile. I'm ready to CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY!

So, without further ado, I hope you all enjoy your Friday! I know I will! :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hurrah for taking a day off! I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!!!

Her Royal Highness said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Sariqd!
Happy Birthday to you!

(That sounded wonderful, because I'm THAT good!)

I hope you had a wonderful day today!!!

yardsnacker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller