I'm still on a bit of a hiatus from blogging so forgive me if it seems like I'm taking the easy way out by having you read somebody else's blog. Read this. I read it and it made me stop and think. Perhaps it'll do the same for you.
Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.
Friedrich von Schiller
4 comments:
Yes. That was a very good post. Something good for ME to consider. ;)
Hope you're enjoying your hiatus.
Enjoy your bloggy break!
That was a really good post... something to think about...
Boy do I need work! I'm glad you posted that. Thanks!
Thanks for sharing the link. This was an important post for me because I've come to the realization that some of my children thing I'm a huge drag, and I can't blame them. So, I'm trying really hard to be as fun loving and happy as I think I really am.
Post a Comment