Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've been tagged... I think? Lees - if you were thinking of some other girl, whoopsa!

The ABC tag:

Attached or single: Attached at the hip!
Best friend: Hero by choice, Kays by necessity
Cake or pie: That's mean, make me choose? NEVER!
Day of choice: Saturday! It's a special day! It's a day we get ready for Sunday!
Essential Item: Happy socks.
Favorite color: Sky blue, cornflower blue
Gummy bears or worms: Ew! These are grody!
Hometown: Where my heart & family are!
Indulgence: Milky Way Truffle cake from Central Market.
January or July: JULY definitely! January is just depressing due to weather.
Kids: Boo & Little Man
Life isn't complete without: belly laughs with my family
Marriage date: May 1995
Number of brothers and sisters: 5 sisters & 5 brothers
Oranges or apples: I can't answer this because of how it relates to alfalfa. (Heidi - can you?)
Place: Beach
Quote: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)
Reason to smile: that I'm a "fun mom" according to Boo's Kindergarten class.
Season of choice: Spring & Fall
Tag two people: You & You.
Unknown fact about me: I taught myself how to play the guitar.
Vegetable: Asparagus - LOVE it!
Worst habit: defeating myself.
X-ray or ultrasound: Just had x-rays of my spine. Ultrasound was years ago.
Your favorite food: made with love... and a few good spices.
Zodiac sign: Pisces

5 comments:

yardsnacker said...

ROFL on D...hmmm, I wonder where that song comes from!

xo

Melissa said...

Just out of curiosity, what do your happy socks look like??
And I have to say... down here, we prefer January. In July it's 115-120 outside. BLECH!!

Anonymous said...

Melissa - I prefer stripes but polkadots work well too. ;-)

Ally said...

Happy socks, huh?

With you on the gummy grody.

How awesome that you're a 'fun mom'!

Great list. ;)

Lisa Merkley said...

Yup...I meant you. Great list!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller