Tuesday, February 19, 2008

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

What's funny is... I was just asking Hero for some ideas to write about on my blog.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's too funny! I am the same way... just waiting for something to happen so that I can blog about it. Does that make me pathetic?

Ally said...

Too funny. :D I don't usually wait for things to blog about, but I do think that when something interesting or silly happens, 'Hey! I'm going to blog about that!'

Ice Cream said...

I keep a list of things to blog about but rarely does it come in handy. I was so uninspired by what I was trying to write today that I totally switched gears and wrote something else.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller