"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."
~Vincent Van Gogh~
I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I don't feel like my life is beautiful. I took mr. fantastic to basketball practice this evening & had ALL the munchkins with me. I felt like the dissheveled, frantic, crazy mom that I always swore I would never be. I was really tired, too. Beautiful? I guess it's up to a matter of opinion!
HRH - I feel like that sometimes too... In all simplicity, your life really is beautiful. You have a loving husband and beautiful kids. You contribute to the family, community and yes - even your online friends. Your humor brightens someone's day, your frankness is refreshing, your honesty is inspiring.
3 comments:
I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I don't feel like my life is beautiful. I took mr. fantastic to basketball practice this evening & had ALL the munchkins with me. I felt like the dissheveled, frantic, crazy mom that I always swore I would never be. I was really tired, too.
Beautiful? I guess it's up to a matter of opinion!
HRH - I feel like that sometimes too... In all simplicity, your life really is beautiful. You have a loving husband and beautiful kids. You contribute to the family, community and yes - even your online friends. Your humor brightens someone's day, your frankness is refreshing, your honesty is inspiring.
Yes - your life is beautiful.
You're sweet. Thanks for the smile!
Post a Comment