I have a one-track mind....
Now, having said that - what were your first thoughts? C'mon, be honest....
:)
In all ACTUALITY - I was admiring people tonight (OKAY - the peeps on American Idol) who can sing & play an instrument at the same time. I can't do that. It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to sing & play the piano at the same time. I don't even think I could manage if all I had was a triangle or a tambourine! Hence... my one-track mind.
3 comments:
Honestly? I thought you were talking about cheesecake! ;) But then, no matter what others are talking about or what is happening around me, I'm generally thinking of cheesecake. Like right now - cheesecake!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
I agree with you. I can sing and play the piano at the same time, but I don't think I could do it with a guitar, especially on TV in front of millions!!
Oh, see, and I thought of brownies because I still haven't sat down for my breakfast of brownies...
As for playing and singing - that required coordination. Which counts me out. Completely.
Uh, for some reason I can't see it but I agree with what you said about multi-talented musicians.
I however can type and sneeze at the same time...does that count? ;)
aaahh aaaah chooiopaosdfkj;awieji;
ok well maybe not so much.
Post a Comment