Friday, February 22nd
7am - Took a shower.
8am - Had my hair colored... brown. Halle added "chestnut" for warmth. I'm quite pleased with it.
8:15am - Worried that Hero might be stressing out about then on getting Boo to school.
8:45am - Had my hair cut by a man named, "Omar."
8:47am - I think he was nervous as he's never cut my hair before.
8:50am - I start cracking jokes to get him to smile and lighten up.
8:59am - He FINALLY starts to smile and interact.
9:15am - Final result of cut? 6 inches whacked off! Love it!
10:30am - Dropped off Little Man at a friend's house for a couple of hours.
10:35am - Walked hand-in-hand with Hero, browsing through the shops in downtown Edmonds.
11:30am - Went to Hollywood Video as the store is closing. Got a killer deal on a bunch of movies!
12:30pm - Picked up Little Man and then went to Ivar's for lunch.
1:30pm - Took a glorious nap until 5PM!!!!
Evening - Had a wonderful dinner of steak & mushrooms, Lybbert salad (I could eat this all the live-long day), bread and for dessert, had a 2-layer chocolate cake made courtesy of Hero & Boo.
Opened lovely presents, played with the family, and all in all... had the most wonderful day!
Thank you all for your well-wishes, calls & emails yesterday!
Love,
me.
6 comments:
Sounds like an utterly fantastic day!! I'm only a tad jealous :)
Wow a play by play! Where is the part that you sent me a gift for being so wonderful? Oh, that's in an upcoming post right? ;) just joshin ya! Glad you had a good b-day!
xo
Sam
I'm glad to hear it was a wonderful day. :) It sounds wonderful! (What I wouldn't give for a nice haircut right about now!!)
I'm with Melissa - I'm jealous too!
(If you read my birthday post back in January, you know it was a little on the disappointment side.)
Glad you had a great day! ;)
And you didn't post pictures?! I'm wanting to see your beautiful new do!
I'm glad you had a most enjoyable day!
I can't wait to see the new doo =)
Sounds like a wonderfully pleasant day! And I'm hoping you are going to share the Lybbert salad recipe... you are, aren't you?
happy birthday
Post a Comment