Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I was a little stumped for ideas to blog on. So, courtesy of my Hero - here are 10 Songs on my Zen that would quite possibly surprise some folks.

1) Somebody to Love by Queen
2) I'm the Only One by Melissa Etheridge
3) Ain't That a Kick in the Head - Dean Martin
4) Magic Man - Heart
5) Pretty Vegas - INXS
6) Try a Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
7) Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
8) I'm Going To Go Back There Someday - The Muppets
9) Sailing - Christopher Cross
10) Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix


Don't forget the Birthday Giveaway, if you haven't already joined!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Interesting list..... ;)

Her Royal Highness said...

VERY interesting list! I love "Aint that a kick in the head".

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller