I was minding my own beeswax, just reading blogs this afternoon when I needed to stretch my back out. I twisted my upper back just a little bit as my spine has felt out-of-whack lately. Just as I did - OWWW! I somehow pinched a nerve or something. OWOWOWOW! My friend Rozemary happened to call me and I told her what happened. Then - I don't know why, I started to get the giggles. Which made my back hurt worse! I couldn't help it, everything she said was hilarious whereas in reality, she wasn't trying to be funny and the things she said weren't funny. They were questions out of concern. I just couldn't help myself.
"Okay - is your front door locked?"
"Yes. hehehe I don't know if I can go down the stairs! hehehe"
"Okayyy - is your window open?"
"No. hahahhhehehah"
"What about your back door? Is it locked?"
"Yes - and besides, hahahehhaheah, you'd have to climb over a couple of fences!"
Roze? I'm sorry I was such a doofus. Thank you SOOO MUCH for coming to get me and take me to the chiropractor. Thank you for the chocolate doughnut. Thank you for taking Little Man and Boo for a couple of hours so I can get some rest. Thanks for not putting up with me saying, "I don't want to put you out." Thank you. I love you. :)
5 comments:
I've done that... I jumped up to answer the telephone one day... couldn't walk for a week! I'm glad you had someone who could help you out - even if she might think you a tad on the odd side now ;)
I keep meaning to invite her to my blog...thanks for reminding me!
Yeesh! Hope your back is feeling better. And glad you have such a nice, dedicated friend to help you in your time of need.
But I couldn't stop giggling myself while reading that!
(Does that make me a bad blogger friend...?) :S
So, does your back feel better now?
Your friend sounds wonderful! I'm glad she was able to help you out!
And it's better to giggle than cry. It burns more calories or something.
Friends like that are rare treasures.
Post a Comment