Thursday, September 04, 2008



Craigslist Freebie!




Bowflex - Do Battle With Fitness or Enemies (Lynnwood)
Date: 2008-08-28, 7:23PM PDT
In stock configuration this '90s era design provides 35 different workouts. Properly upgraded this machine should be capable of firing various projectiles with it's 220lbf draw weight. I'm unable to provide tactical, logistical or engineering support but have included an artist's rendering of Bowflex in battle mode.
Update:Bowflex has been assigned to new duties laying siege to abs, pecs and neighoring villages. Thank you!

5 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

we also a blowflex too...my dh hardly uses it.

Rozemary said...

he he he I love it!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

that is too funny. those things always looked more like a torture device than anything that would flatten your tummy or give you rip-curl biceps.

HiHoRosie said...

ha ha!

apyknowzitall said...

Ha! I have that in my garage with boxes on it as we speak!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller