Monday, September 01, 2008

I'm cracking up! No - not like when Daffy Duck gets all crazy and bounces all over the place. I'm cracking up because I just read my "mike-ro-scope" for the month of September. To find out what your "mike-ro-scope" is... click on HERE. She doesn't know me. What I do know about her is that she's an Aussie and runs a shop just chock-full of cute things. She's funny, witty and is currently working on a walking program. I just know this because... I'm a lurker there. Or was. I just de-lurked myself on her blog. Anyhoo - moving on.

Pisces
Okay - I'm a Pisces. So this one is going to be extra good for us fish people... Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Everything will be easy from now on. Problems will melt away. Money will grown on trees. Pisces you will also discover that in a parallel universe, Chevy Chase (circa 1973) is your boyfriend (and does not have any illicit habits). He will regale you with jokes and intelligent conversation and do the dishes every night. Your car will register itself. People will smile a lot more in your life. You will find a secret op shop outside your lounge room door that has all the best things and is only ever visited by people with bad taste who like new things.

Then, I read Hero's and I snorted. With love, of course.

Taurus
Taurus - you're no bull. Really. You've had a bit of a bum rap with the whole bull branding and it's got to stop now. Show everyone your true colours. You're not about horns. You, my dear, are about breakdancing. You know it's true. You know you want to. And do you know what, you CAN. Take that pillow off the dining chair - yes.. undo the little tie on bits - and put it on the floor. Keep the good side up - i think there's some biscuit crumbs down there.... Kick the pouffe into the corner, roll back the flokati. Now bust a move and spin on your head. You can do it! Because you DON'T have horns holding you back. Break, Taurus, Break. Spin. Krump. Pop and Moon(walk). You're no bull. You're Rock Steady.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Too funny! I've always wanted to breakdance, but I'm not a Taurus... does that mean I should give up on my dream? :)

Ice Cream said...

Too funny! I'm a Taurus, but I've never wanted to break dance. But now I want a t-shirt that says "I'm Rock Steady."

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller