"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."
~Vincent Van Gogh~
Very Beautiful. I like it! Do you know your art? (Yes?) Could you tell me anything about what time frame, type, my header is? I just like that sort of art. Oil painting is all I know it to be, and still life.:) I'm art ignorant.
I love 'Spring' the best. and his use of color is wonderful! Thank you for expanding my views on art - it has now passed up "The Eiffel Tower" by Mr. Fantastic! I love culture.
6 comments:
Very Beautiful. I like it! Do you know your art? (Yes?) Could you tell me anything about what time frame, type, my header is? I just like that sort of art. Oil painting is all I know it to be, and still life.:) I'm art ignorant.
very vibriant colors. Beautiful pictures.
Lovely. I like all the colors that are used.
I love 'Spring' the best. and his use of color is wonderful! Thank you for expanding my views on art - it has now passed up "The Eiffel Tower" by Mr. Fantastic! I love culture.
They are beautiful! I need to be more involved in the art world... really, I'm clueless...
Ooooh, I think I'm in love too!
Those are really beautiful. ;-)
Thanks for sharing them!
Post a Comment