Saturday, September 13, 2008

This morning, we were fortunate enough to be able to snap these pics of these whales in Seattle. They are of the "bronze" pod...




Don't you just love this? Originally they wanted me to model one of my phenomenal moves for them as they were putting up these all around Seattle Center but I couldn't. I needed to go volunteer in my daughter's classroom at the time. Guess they just got some person off the street. Pity because my lines are way more graceful.



Last and most definitely NOT least. Not by a long shot....

This just totally cracked me up... and made me happy.


5 comments:

apyknowzitall said...

I LOVE Seattle for all it's quirky things. But girl you're creeping me out with the secret pics you take of people;) Makes me wonder if someone somewhere has pictures of me...

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I miss Seattle so much. You are killing me. I love all the art, everywhere!!! I have some really fun pictures too.
I have to laugh and laugh. I clicked play on your little movie and didn't shut off my player on my blog. It was playing Sweet Home Alabama-Lynard Skinnard, so it really did look like that's what the kid was dancing around to. LOL. I'm a dork. Now I am going to turn it off and watch the kid.:O) Hugs!

Tausha said...

seattle looks like a sweet place! I think the whales look a lot like melted hershey kisses!
Don't you just love the public and the funny things that they come up with! What would we do without total strangers to make us laugh. ( i am sure that other people think that about me as well-like when I am jamming out in my car)

HiHoRosie said...

Ha ha! Fun! I haven't seen the "whales" but looks super cool. And the video of the ukulele kid is great! Totally happy!

Melissa said...

I'm gonna agree with Tausha here... the whales look like melted Hershey's kisses :)
Love the video of the kid dancing! Too funny!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller