PLEASE!!! Let the sun keep shining! Yes, I know it's Seattle and we're beginning the month of September and all but we got gypped with the cold June this summer! One month STOLEN away from my precious tomatoes. Now, I have a gazillion, literally a GAZILLION tomatoes that are taking forever to ripen!!!


7 comments:
So uh... you can stop bragging now;)
You mean you actually get yours to turn red? I've never grown a red tomatoe on the vine here (except cherry tomatoes).
Beautiful pictures of some beautiful tomatoes!
I've got my fingers crossed for you. ;-)
And now, I'm hungry for tomatoes....
those look beautiful and i keep happy thoughts about sun in the area for you.
I hear ya! my fingers and toes and anything else is crossed in hopes our gazillion tomatoes will ripen too! pretty please!
I hope it stays nice for you too! But, (and here is where I show my ignorance in the field of gardening...) even if you pick them and bring them inside, won't they keep ripening? I thought tomatoes did that... maybe I'm off my rocker. It wouldn't be the first time ;)
I'll cross my fingers and toes for you and me. We have tomatoes, a million green ones, and we are praying the sun stays out and shines until they are red. ;)xx
Post a Comment