"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."
~Vincent Van Gogh~
And yet she holds the hands of two children. Niece and nephew perhaps? Might she be a nanny? Interesting title for the painting. Beautiful, none the less.
Sarah have you gone to the impressionist exhibit yet? It's supposed to be at SAM until the 21st. I totally want to go but I've got so many chitlin's... To bad I can't magically come up with a sitter then we can go together along with whoever else (you know who you are). I'm so irritated that I just found out about the exhibit.
7 comments:
And yet she holds the hands of two children. Niece and nephew perhaps? Might she be a nanny? Interesting title for the painting. Beautiful, none the less.
you have the most interesting posts! VERY beautiful painting!
lovely
One thing that strikes me almost immediately is the cloud formation behind her resembles wings. Maybe it's just me.
That is a gorgeous painting!
Sarah have you gone to the impressionist exhibit yet? It's supposed to be at SAM until the 21st. I totally want to go but I've got so many chitlin's... To bad I can't magically come up with a sitter then we can go together along with whoever else (you know who you are). I'm so irritated that I just found out about the exhibit.
Post a Comment