Hello friends! It is time for LOVE/HATE
Here we go…
Love sunny days. "Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happpyyyyy" as sung by John Denver. Love him!
Hate spiders that think sunny days is their ticket to a “free-for-all” in the garden.
Love my lush garden.
Hate spiders that think it’s totally cool to spin webs that span the whole length of tomato plants. That would be 6 tomato plants.
Love picking ripe tomatoes, ripened by the sun.
Hate scary spiders just glaring at me.
Love the smell of freshly picked tomatoes.
Hate the King Spider just resting on the tomato leaf just above my head. I know he’s just resting but to me, he’s LURKING there. Just waiting to pounce on my head and make me do the heebie-jeebie-shake-my-hair-wildly dance.
Love remembering to take out the broom to sweep the webs away BEFORE picking tomatoes so I can avoid doing the deadly spider vs. tomato picking dance.
Other than that... I really don't have issues with spiders.
HAhahahahAHAhaHAHAHHA!!!!
2 comments:
Love your new font. Oh, I am so that way with spiders too. One time, tracting, we came to a very nice house, but the whole front door was covered with one great big spider web. Hmm, looked like they were either not home or didn't use that door.:)
Yesterday I went out and took all the cobwebs off of our home with a broom and a hose. I dreamt last night that the spiders organized an army and launched a full scale attack to protect their homes, liberty, wives and children. I don't have issues with spiders either... and yes, I am reading the last few chapters in the book of Alma. Why do you ask?
Post a Comment