"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." ~Vincent Van Gogh~
I left them a Happy Birthday wish. They are so stinkin' cute. Just want to snuggle them. Will you do that for me?!:O)
Kristy Simpson told me about that show on Discovery. I wish we had cable so I could see it!
I left them a b-day wish awhile back but it's not there. :( They are very adorable!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I left them a Happy Birthday wish. They are so stinkin' cute. Just want to snuggle them. Will you do that for me?!:O)
Kristy Simpson told me about that show on Discovery. I wish we had cable so I could see it!
I left them a b-day wish awhile back but it's not there. :( They are very adorable!
Post a Comment