Thursday, September 25, 2008

Uh...
I hope you people realized that when I yelled out, "They don't even have computers there!" That that was my defense mechanism? I don't EVER want to leave the state of Washington. I love it here. I was almost born here. Almost. I just had to wait four years before my parents got a clue and moved here from Colorado.

Indiana is a lovely state.
Beautiful houses there.
Beautiful cornfields.
Has lovely bloggers living there.
In general, has a good educational system.

If some of you thought that I was looking for a buddy in knocking Indiana, please forgive me. Not the case. What I was looking for was.... I guess, sympathy in not wanting to move from a place called "home."

That's all. It's all groovy.

5 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

So, might you be moving? That would be sad. I would miss Seattle for you!:) Whatever the outcome I know you will come out shining, and smiling!

Melissa said...

I get it :) It's never fun to think about leaving a place that you love!

Charlotte said...

You crack me up:)

HiHoRosie said...

Yeah, don't be moving away k? I hardly see you as it is.

Her Royal Highness said...

it's never fun moving away from somewhere you love. I haven't done it yet - because I've never LOVED a place yet.
But if I get to that point, I'm not interested.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller