Thursday, September 11, 2008

I hate that I keep having to say that I need to "lay low" for a bit until I can get a grip on life because, I feel like I should already have one. All I really have a grip on is.... my fear of just completely losing my grip. Wha-huh? Ya. THAT makes sense! *rolls eyes* SO - for now, I'm going on a photo journey. Just pictures on this sweet ol'blog o'mine. No worries, okay? I just need to figure out what...er....what I need to figure out. Oooh - good start! Sheesh. ;-) In fact, why don't you read Van Gogh's letter to his brother that I have posted at the bottom of my blog. Like I said, no worries. Hopefully it'll be back to sunshine, lollipops & rainbows soon. Better than ever.

Now. Enjoy this lovely photo that I just took this afternoon. Isn't it lovely? I really love blue, items of threes, flowers, and stars. Quite serendipitous to have that all there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take all the time you need - you are worth it!! This too shall pass....:) Love you!! ((HUGS))

Rozemary said...

Love you honey!

Charlotte said...

Thinking about you over here:)) I hope you are feeling better soon but don't put a time limit on it - it'll come.

PS> LOVE the pic!

Melissa said...

I think we all have to take breaks like this from time to time... and really... does anyone have a REAL grip on things? Hmm... maybe they do. Maybe it's just you and me that feel like we don't... this is something I will need to ponder
The pic is awesome! I need to take more pictures...

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller