Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cuz SHE made me....

1) Do you like blue cheese? Tried it once, a teensy bit. And? That would be a BIG, RESOUNDING - Nope.
2) Have you ever smoked crack? No.
3) Do you own a gun? Yes.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Never been to Sonic. But I have been to a Sonics game. That would be "basketball" in Seattle.
5) Do you get nervous before doctors appointments? Yes, that I'll forget to tell them all the symptoms and that it will somehow skewer their diagnosis/treatment.

6) What do you think of hot dogs? Migraine-inducers.
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? WATER!
9) Can you do push ups? Bras - sure.
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My larimar ring.
12) Favorite hobby? Photography (but if I didn't have to limit myself to just ONE - it would also include drawing, writing... pretty much anything related to art.)
13) Ever been in a car wreck? Fender-benders.
14) Do you like thunderstorms? Hero should answer that one.
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Worrying too much about what I think others might be thinking about me... whereas in reality, they're probably thinking the exact same thing themselves.
16) Middle name? Yes, I've got one!
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1) I wish for a migraine-free life, but that would probably mean I'd have to be dead. 2) Little Man is being too quiet. 3) I think I really screwed up the zucchini spice cake I made just now. BUT - it won't be my fault because NOBODY WAS HOME WHEN I CALLED TO ASK THEM HOW TO DO ZUCCHINI!!! *ahem*
18) Name 3 things you bought today? Nothing.
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, milk & lemon-water.
20) Current worry? Medical bills. They've really hit us hard this year.
21) Current hate right now? Anything related to what we've gone through this year. Sorry, that's gonna have to be code for "not gonna tell ya."
22) How did you bring in the New Year? No idea. Probably slept.
23) Where would you like to go back to? Boston.
24) Name three people who will complete this? That would be... nobody. C'mon, you know it's true!
26) Do you own slippers? No.
27) What shirt are you wearing? White t-shirt.
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I did once. On a water bed. I didn't like it because I kept thinking I was going to fall out of bed. (This was back in high school and I was ALONE.)
29) Can you whistle? No, but I can make my hearing-aid do it! Huh, maybe I should do that in the Ward Talent Show.
30) Favorite color? Blue.
31) Would you be a pirate? No. Captain Feathersword kinda ruined it for me...
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? No. It's in the wee hours of the morning and I need to keep quiet so I don't wake up the kids.
33) Favorite girl's name? My daughter's name.
34) Favorite boy's name? My son's name.
35) Whats in your pocket? A little Composition notebook with a lime-green elastic hairband wrapped around it. It's always with me for notes I want to jot down.

36) Last thing that made you laugh? I can't remember. It's a migraine day - so I'm prone to tears today. Stupid migraine.
37) Best bed sheets as a child? We never had anything fancy. Understandable with 11 kids.
38) Worst injury you've ever had? A cut on my forefinger just shortly after getting married. I was washing a butcher-knife and it slipped. Hero took me the clinic and I got 2 stitches.
40) Favorite flavor potato chips? Used to be Doritos but now, I really can't stand most any junk food.

41) Who is your loudest friend? Sam. And it is totally said with love because I love her for it.
42) How many dogs do you have? The way Little Man eats.... I think I have one.
43) Does someone have a crush on you? No idea.
46) What is your favorite candy? See # 40. Sad, really. Chocolate doesn't even excite me anymore.
47) Favorite Sports Team? None.
48) What song do you want played at your funeral? No funeral. I just want people to go to the beach & have a barbecue. Maybe some 80's music... lol!

49) What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping. Didn't last long though.
50) First thing you thought about when you woke up? Noooooooo - NO MIGRAINE! My meds aren't working! So sick of it!

Sheesh - that was long. Hope it was a good distraction for those that needed it!

9 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

too cool...what about captain jack sparrow as a pirate. he more than makes captain feathersword look silly.
I agree about the sports teams and never trying the sonic.

Ally said...

Well, aren't you lucky that you 'can' do a push-up bra! Ha!! ;-) (Because, some of us can't - ME.)

That was a fun list. ;-)

And, truly, sorry about the migraines. I think they're stupid too. Hate 'em.

Her Royal Highness said...

I have a crush on you, Sara. :D

I hope your head feels better soon. If I could, I'd take it away. They are just NOOOOO FUUUUN!!!

BTW - I loved your comment about your whistling hearing aid at the ward talent show. Maybe I should make an Unusual talent night for our next ward activity!

apyknowzitall said...

All I have to say to number 31 is... watchoo talkin' 'bout? You know I have a think for Captn Feathersword!

Packer Family said...

I just yelled at the computer, "Wait a minute I'm your loudest friend!!!!!" then thought, "Oh, I guess I am :)" I didn't know you owned a gun!

Ice Cream said...

Ok, #9 still has me laughing and will make me laugh everytime I put my push up on. =)

We still need to go shooting together. And, do you ever do family portraits with your camera? I refuse to go to Sears or JC Penny for a family photo but we need to get one done.

P.S. Enjoy your party tonight ;)

HiHoRosie said...

You own a gun? Uh....

Melissa said...

Love the push-up bra comment :)
I'm sorry you're dealing with migraines :S Hopefully you'll be able to find meds that will help!!

natals said...

Great list!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller