Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friday night is Date night!

Last night, we went to Ivar's and I saw this man... I liked that he had his headphones on. I don't know if he was bebopping away to some music or perhaps listening to a book on tape. Regardless, he looked satisfied.





In our drive about town, we came upon this archway. Love it! Especially the grounds too.




When y'all come to visit me in La la la laaaahhhhh! -land, we'll have to stop here for our spa treatment.



We came upon an empty store... with a filled window display. Huh? Anyway, sorry about the window-glare, I don't know how to get around that yet.

Some textile we found on a sidewalk sale. We got all excited & happy because it was 50% off!!! The price with the discount? A cool $60.00. Yeah, not exactly a "bargain."

We ended up at Brackett's Landing by the Kingston Ferries. (You really must come visit.) Hero heard this rustling and looked to see what was causing it. Little birds, just like this one.


The last thing we spied, okay - HERO spied was this lamppost. A quaint one in the midst of all the wires. Here you go, sweetheart.

All in all, a lovely date.

4 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

sounds like a fun date and what a beautiful place to live.I will have to visit you for that spa treatment. :)

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Oh what beautiful things to see on your date. I love the pictures. They speak more than words. I love Ivar's! Oh, I will have to come visit some day.:) I miss WA.

Lisa said...

Oh, you live in such a beautiful area! My husband lived in Everett for a few years and raves about how gorgeous it is there.

HiHoRosie said...

Great moments you captured from your date. And uh yeah, I want to go to the spa! :)

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller