Tiffany tagged anyone who wanted to, to do this meme... Well, although I don't just consider myself (insert air quotes) anyone, I'll happily do it. ;-) Haha! Love you Tiff!
What is your favorite word?
I'm sure my friends would say "freaking" but I hate that I use it. Anyway - I love fantabulous, wonky, and.... I can't think of anything else at the moment. My kids have been up since SIX O'CLOCK!!!!
What is your least favorite word?
Any swear words... especially crap or sucks. I got my face slapped as a teenybopper by my mom when I used those words and she enlightened me as to what they meant. Ever since, uh... I REALLY don't care for those words. Oh, I also don't like the word "crusty." Makes me think of scabs.
What turns you off (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
Defeatist attitudes.
What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
Music. Definitely music. For creative purposes though - it would have to be strong emotions. Whether it's happy, sad, angry or whatnot.
What sound or noise do you hate?
Yelling, snotty voices at children, electronic toys. Gah! That's a whole new world to me! How do you guys stand it?!?
What sound or noise do you love?
Giggles of my kids, crashing of the waves on the beach, tinkling of wind-chimes, rain
What’s your favorite curse word?
Um, I try not to swear because I too, had an authorative figure in my life that told me that when a lady swears, it's like poop coming out of her mouth and she's no longer a lady.
What professions other than your own would you like to attempt?
Attempt? Hm. I've always wanted to be a teacher. A dancer, An actress. A movie-maker & world photographer. I've somewhat settled for being a teacher in the home, a dancer & actress with her kids and an amateur movie-maker & photographer. It's all good.
What professions would you not like to do?
Factory worker. Fish-monger.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Oh but it does exist! I would hope that He would say something to the effect of, "I know you did the best you could, you're still my daughter and I love you more than anything."
5 comments:
I didn't mind the word "crap" until I heard it come out of my son's mouth. :-) I've done a fairly decent job or eradicating it from my vocabulary, but it's not totally gone yet.
Oh good answers. And you are not just "anyone" you are a very special someone!!!:O) Love you too!
Oh and the font, changes all of it. Not just the header.
As far as the font being changed, my ! looked like 1's. Try enlarging the font. I did that to mine and it worked out.:) So happy that you tried and it worked for you. Big HOO-RAA!
Great list! I like your answers. I don't sweat either. I had a teacher one time tell me that swearing was a great way to show people that you were unintelligent. I'm not very smart. I'd hate to look even dumber than I already am ;)
I hate electronic toys too. I read this book, I'll have to let your borrow it, that made the link between increased technology and ADD.
Post a Comment