Friday, September 12, 2008

A few weeks ago, I came out of the library to the parking lot and to my utter delight - I found this parked next to my van. (Sorry it's a bit blurry. Used my cellphone...) I SO want this car.

7 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

thats too funny.

Lisa said...

That's awesome! I want one too!

Ally said...

Wow. Really, Wow! ;-)

Melissa said...

Hee hee... I love it! What a great car to cruise the beach in ;)

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

That car rocks the boat, rocked it enough to look like it does, right into the ocean. Very cool. So, why can't you do that to your van? (Giggles:O).

apyknowzitall said...

I can paint your car like that if you like. I did a green eggs and ham mural for Lily when she was 6 (don't tell whoever has the Dr Seuss rights).

HiHoRosie said...

LOL! Love happy cars!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller