Are you a lurker? It's okay if you are... but would you do me the favor of just popping in the comment section and saying, "Hi... I'm lurking." Just so I can feel good that what I have to say is worth somebody's 5 minutes they spend here? Or, you know, you could just tell me that it's really boring and I need to jazz it up or something. Please? (No, there is not a single note of desperation in this post... really. Okay, maybe just a smidgeon. A tad, if you will.)
***Perhaps I should say, those besides magirk & her royal highness. They're my most devoted readers... haha!***
4 comments:
I'm not a lurker - well, I guess sometimes I am - but I want you to know that I'm here and I enjoy your blog. :-)
Guilty.
I hate it when others lurk on mine and I don't have a clue.
So, then I go and do it to others.
Go figure.
Not a lurker - a reader! =)
Love ya!! *hugs*
Admittedly, sometimes I lurk. But I'm glad you think of me as a contributor or some sort!
I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment