My friend, Magirk, had 2 awards bestowed upon her recently. Since she's my friend, I am very proud and happy for her. And, being the wonderful person that she is, she has shared the awards with others. How tickled I was when I found that she has decided that my blog was worthy of note. Just when I've been thinking of taking a hiatus from my blog as I think it's just a simpleton of sorts. Nothing truly intellectual or earth-shattering. Yet... I realize that my motivation in having my blog was just to share my thoughts. Not change the world. So, thank you Magirk, I'm humbled to be your friend.
Sariqd at La La La Laaaahhhh! I first 'met' Sariqd in a mom's chat group, which led me to her blog. Sariqd is such a sweet, kind, caring person - and a good friend. I love the way she changes colors on her posts, making it fun to read. She has beautiful pictures and inspiring quotes on her blog. I just love to visit her!
1 comment:
Sorry, I know the awards are a little cheesy. I just think you're great, and I'm glad you're here.
Post a Comment