Monday, January 14, 2008

It is time for more of my letters...

Dear Blogspot,
Thank you for creating such a fun place for us amateur bloggers to hang out. While I'm going through growing pains in developing my blog, I have been fortunate to have friends & strangers say they like my blog. While I'm not super popular... yet? I enjoy this outlet for my crazy, zany & sometimes even just mediocre thoughts.

Regards,
Blogger

Dear Hero,
I really enjoy your emails every morning. Especially when you're just a bit rushed and you substitute words such as "watch" for "wash." It made me giggle and also wish that indeed I could just "watch" the dishes clean themselves!!!

Love,
Your Sariqd

Dear Walgreens,
I'm a little upset with you. I went in to buy my favorite moisturizer and it jumped in price from $14.00 to a whopping $18.00! Yes, I know $14.00 was a little expensive to begin with, but I can't find the particular product anywhere. I've resorted to buying cheapo moisturizer because I'm mad about the cost increase.

Yours Truly,
A frustrated shopper


Dear Bernat, Caron, & Red Heart,
Thank you for posting free crochet patterns on your websites. I really appreciate it. However, it would be a great feature on your sites to have the patterns sorted by skill level. I'm a self-taught crocheter and have been crocheting for years but really haven't learned to read patterns. I would love it if I could sort by skill level instead of slogging through dozens of difficult patterns before I finally find a "beginner's" pattern.

Thank you!
J-hook

1 comment:

Ally said...

Oh how I would LOOOOOVE to just sit and watch the dishes!! LOL. :D

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller